Oct 10, 2010

another tag. because they're awesome.

Tag from one of my best BloggerBFFs, ♠Speed♠.

1) What is your favortite book series?
The Inheritance Cycle.

2) What is your favorite online networking site?
Heh heh... BLOGGER.

3) What are/is your favorite animal(s)?
TIGERS are rather awesome. And I love cats. 

4) What's your favorite eye color? Describe in detail!
Green. Forest green.

5) And your favorite hair color?
White-blonde or light brown.

6) Where do you *really really really* want to travel to?
FINLAND!!!!!!!!!!!! Or just Europe? Um, how about Britain? Or Scotland.
Hang all that, I'm traveling to Middle Earth.

7) Favorite food?
I know this is cliche, but Pizza. I love pizza. There is also a soup from the Olive Garden I love.

8) Tell your readers about your first day of high school (or if you're not in high school yet, then tell them about your first day of elementary or middle)
I am homeschooled and know nothing of this.

9) Your top three favorite songs are:
1.  Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin
2.  Hooked on a Feeling by David Hasselhoff.
3.  Wild Child by Enya


10) Sadly, you have come to the end of this tag. Is it the sort of tag that you'd like to share with your Blogger friends?
Yes, it was lovely.


11) You tag....
Anyone who wants it.

Photobucket

2 comments: