Aug 19, 2011

My New Best Friends


I have obtained new pens.
One is blue, one is black, one is green, one is red.
They are not just any pens.
They are my new best friends.

Really.
(well, sorta..)

The flow is BEAUTIFUL.
The colours are so VIBRANT.
They feel SO STEADY in my hand.
They are PERFECT for cartoon sketches.
They have... LITTLE HEARTS on the caps...
I can't really think of anything else artistic-y sounding so...

..And they look like THIS ↓




So... I spent my afternoon trying them out..
Which mostly consisted of drawing cool-fonty-blooddrippy-logo-y-name-thingies for the evil land in my story. And then spilling my water bottle on it and making a little sploosh on the corner.


It's actually supposed to be Axeland, but as you can see I didn't have enough room so I hyphenated it.
I'm such a dweeb.

Soooooo......
Thank-you for reading about my new pens.
(hopefully they won't notice I'm so desperate for post ideas I'm writing about pens is the translation for the text above.)
Goodbye.

X
ShadowFlower

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Axeland? Nice pens. You should make me a cool drawing...

    ReplyDelete