Oct 28, 2011

Snow has Fallen

  Yes. I KNOW I just posted yesterday, but this is an important announcement.
Hi.
Today is the twenty-eighth of October.
I live smack in the middle of Ontario, Canada.
In an obscure little northern town.
Today I got up.
I trudged upstairs.
Ate cereal.
Poured myself a mug of coffee.
Started watching my school on the computer.
I'm still in my pyjamas, by the way.
So,
I drank my coffee.
World Studies was finished.
I went out for a re-fill.
I looked out the window.
There were tiny little white things falling from the sky.

AND IT WAS SNOWING.
snowfall (ˈsnəʊˌfɔːl) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]
n
1. a fall of snow
2. the amount of snow received in a specified place and time

 
I just heard my neighbour open the door and yell
'YEAH!!!!!'
It snowed today.
I'm so happy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are lucky. It's almost December and we haven't got a single bit a of snow. Which is sad because I love snow.

    ReplyDelete