Dec 19, 2011

this is a post title.

only 178 were-unicorns were harmed in the making of this post. the following text may be too random for platypuses under the age of 0.001. if you experience bewilderment, hysterical laughter or break-dancing fits,we recommend you see a doctor because Elvenpath may not be right for you. reader discretion is advised.

Mwahahaha! I've finally escaped from the evil were-unicorns in the distant realm of Gharzvord!
WHOO-HOO!
....

And that is why I haven't been posting lately.
So, anywhoo, it's beginning to look alllot like Chiiiiistmaaaas...
Oh, and while I'm at it, YES -  I said 'Christmas'. Not 'X-mas', 'The Holidays',  or 'The Holiday Season'.
So sue me.
But anyway.
Yesterday we finally performed our Church Christmas pageant.
I was a bard. Named Alpheus.
Our tree looks pretty.
Our street is allll lit up with pretty lights.
There's snow everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
There are festive CDs playing on our CD player.
There are annoying festive songs playing on the radio.
Really annoying songs.

via
via


source unknown
via

via
So here are a bunch of random pictures that I like.
Thanks.
The End.

4 comments:

  1. I think you forgot the 'r' in Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that last picture with the chocolate my gift? It'd better be! xoxo See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had snow, You are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it is you are extremely lucky!

    ReplyDelete