Oct 11, 2012

there was snow in the realm of the shadowflower

"Oooh! Let's go out for a nature walk to the park with my dog with only a sweater and take a few nice pictures, it's only snowing a little bit."
HA.

It started snowing harder, and harder, and harder, and then MUCH HARDER.
I arrived home with my hair completely soaked, my hands numb and my eyelashes dripping.
It was glorious.
With a little hot chocolate, I survived. I'm a Finnish Canadian after all. 
I hope you've survived yet another post about the weather.
I'll be back for halloween!

4 comments:

  1. It snowed here yesterday. And I'm drinking hot chocolate right now. And I'm German Danish Canadian. And your dog is lovely. And I love how you call {You}topia a morgue. =D

    ~Nessima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous!!! I can't wait for it to snow where I am!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh. i love you. today's snow was the BEST. i broke out the christmas music and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky! It's not snowing here yet. Instead it seems to be getting warmer!

    ReplyDelete