Nov 18, 2010

Tag Tuesday strikes again.

A tag for Tag Tuesday! (which was regrettably two days ago..) Given to me by Speed and originally made by Lilypetal. Thank yew, lovely people.

If you could have anything right now, what would it be?:  A pool!!! Everyone likes pools.
Do YOU have any pets of your own?:  A Lab puppy named Taffy and a kitty named Sylvestor.
Favorite Food?: Chocolate. And chocolate. Aaand chocolate cake.
Favorite Number?: Erhm, seven. Seven is good, I like seven.
Favorite after- school activity?:  Reading. Most indubiously. Yes, I made up a word.
What is your best subject in school?: Spelling and Art and English
Favorite electronic?: My iPod, because I can do anything on it.
Would you rather:
Blog
Facebook
e-mail:
Blogger and E-mail. And Facebook.
Favorite dessert?: Ze black forest. NOM.
And last but not least, if you could create a blog with any of your blogger friends (except the friends who you already have blogs with) who would it be?: Thunderstar, we're actually creating one right now! I would also want to open up one with all my loverly Blogger friends. :)

I tag.....
Anyone
Who
Likes
The
Star Wars
Movies.
Because
I
Am
A
Nerd.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha me! I just finished watching the last one hehehe lolz. Brambleclaw from the warrior cat series reminds me of Luke Skywalker, what about you?

    1) If you could have anything right now, what would it be?
    --A lightsaber. No, I'm not kidding. A legit lightsaber. Or maybe a Wonka chocolate bar....*drools*

    2) Do YOU have any pets of your own?
    --Yes, 2 cats named Trouble & Ranger

    3) Favorite Food?
    --Bagels & cream cheese!!!!

    4) Favorite Number?
    --13 or 7

    5) Favorite after-school activity?
    --blogging, reading, sleeping ;)

    6) What is your best subject in school?
    --English, Spanish, & History

    7) Favorite electronic?
    --laptop!!!!!

    8) Would you rather blog, facebook, or email?
    --blog & email

    10) Favorite dessert?
    --Italian Ice & chocolate

    11) If you could create a blog with any of your blogger friends (except the friends who you already have blogs with) who would it be?
    --idk....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Trouble is an adorable name for a kitty....I love StarWars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and yeah, Brambleclaw is kinda like Luke. :)

    ReplyDelete