Nov 21, 2010

Tag from Olive Tree

I simply love this tag!

If I were a gemstone, I’d be an aquamarine.
If I were a scent, I’d be the scent after a heavy spring rain.
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be slipper-shoes.
If I were the weather, I would be a thunderstorm.
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a happy face. (I know, BOR-ING)
If I were a car, I'd be a 2006 Mazda.
If I were a time of day, I’d be midnight. But that is a time of night, not day.
If were a month, I’d be December.
If I were a place, I'd be a little cottage by a lake in Northern Ontario.
If I were a liquid, I’d be clear, cold lakewater
If I were a taste, I’d be cinnamon.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a penguin. That does count, doesn't it?.
If I were a food, I’d be chocolate cake.
If I were a color, I'd be a loud, bright azure blue.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a ukulele.
If I were a flower, I’d be an aster.
If I were a song, I’d be Trans-Siberian Orchastra's Mad Russian's Christmas.
If I were a planet, I’d be Neptune, or Pluto.
If I were an object, I would be a funky notebook!
If I were a fruit, I'd be a strawberry!
If I were a sound, I’d be thunder.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday.

I tag:
All who consider themselves my blogger friends. (:

Hope you enjoyed this tag, it was made originally by Olive Tree.

1 comment:

  1. Yay more tags!!!! I love these things :D

    -If I were a gemstone, I’d be an amethyst.
    -If I were a scent, I’d be the smell of orchids.
    -If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be combat boots or flip-flops, depending -on my mood :D
    -If I were the weather, I'd be a midnight thunderstorm.
    -If I were a facial expression, I'd be a face that looks like this :D
    -If I were a car, I'd be...ummm, uh....something fast!
    -If I were a time of day, I’d be whenever it's dark out.
    -If were a month, I’d be October.
    -If I were a place, I'd be AMERICA!!! hotdogs combined with crazy politicians XD
    -If I were a liquid, I’d be milk.
    -If I were a taste, I’d be peppermint.
    -If I were a sea animal, I’d be a dolphin.
    -If I were a food, I’d be peppermint (again).
    -If I were a color, I'd be purple!!!! Bright purple!!!
    -If I were a musical instrument, I would be a flute.
    -If I were a flower, I’d be a tigerlily.
    -If I were a song, I’d be a combo of all the songs I like (and that's a lot!).
    -If I were a planet, I’d be LANTEA (inside joke with myself)
    -If I were an object, I would be a lightsaber (hehe lol)
    -If I were a fruit, I'd be a banananana
    -If I were a sound, I’d be a cat meowing.
    -If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday.

    Thanks and I love the new look, especially your header.

    ReplyDelete