Dec 30, 2010

Favorites Tag

I love this tag! Thanks Sally!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE....

tree: A Japanese Cherry Tree!

book: ACK! Can I do three?
Eragon..(eldest....brisingr....)
Moonrise (warrior cats, the new prophecy)
Bone (the graphice novel :P)

food: Pizza pops or Finnish Pancakes.

day of the week: Saturday!

month of the year: December!

number: A Googol (look it up)

color: Purple. :) Forev.

age: I've liked every age I've lived.

class: Science!!!

article of clothing: My Toronto Maple Leaves hat!

type of shoe: Snowshoes :)

instrument: Electric Guitah!

flower: Tigerlily

language (not english): Finnish!! It sounds awesome!

thing to do in spare time: READ. Or sketch!


I tag......
Anyone who had the same answer as me NOT including;
Saturday
December
Science or
Purple.

Cause lots of people like those, and it just kinda takes away the thrill of thinking,
'Hey! I qualify! I am tagged!'
If its something tons of people like.

So any way, hasta la vista and enjoy this tag friends!

2 comments: