Dec 29, 2010

The Winners and more!

And the winners of the Featured Blogger contest are........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The 1st picture's funniest caption was......
'Do i have to wake up now? I'll wake up in maybe 2...3... *snore*'
by Cherry!

It just made me laugh. Congratulations Cherry! :)
And the winner for the caption of our second picture of Sylvestor is.........

Well.. I couldn't decide between Lilypetal's,
'Hey what are you looking at buddy-boy? EVIL STARE!!!!!!! *stares evily*'

Or Sarah's
"Really you want another snapshot of me? Do I look like my life's ambition is to inevitably take a stroll down the cat-walk as your feline model.....fuuuurrrr real!?"

So, I will let YOU decide! I'll set up a poll whether Sarah or Lilypetal's caption was the funniest. Remember, they captioned this picture:
Happy day after-the day after- the day after boxing day!

PS
This was LoaCG's fiftieth post! You know what THAT means eh?

1 comment: