Mar 8, 2011

New, New, New

Look around, friends!
New look, new name, new layout...

All made by {moi}.

This is my first blog-makeover I've ever done on this blog! And I quite like it :)

But why 'Elvenpath'?;
Because, dear readers, as you might know, I am obsessed with all things LoTR and Fantasy, and Elvenpath happens to be one of my favorite Nightwish songs.
 
The way to the lands
Where as a hero I stand
The path where Beauty met the Beast
Elvenpath
It's the honesty of these worlds
Ruled by magic and mighty swords
That makes my soul long for the past
Elvenpath

4 comments:

  1. Woot! That's AWESOME! I can't wait to see what more you have in store for us, Shadowflower!!! Awesome new design, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! awesome design and cool new title :) I love nightwish!!! Especially that song <3

    can't wait for more posts.

    ---jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Your comments are very appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete