Mar 15, 2011

A purpose

Hello!
I was sitting at the computer and reading a Robin Blogs Tutorial when I came across;

"1. Find a Skill and Stick With It.
Are you a good artist? Photographer? Designer? Writer? Fashionista? Make that the basic theme of your blog. For instance, my main blog HorseFeathers features my photography in 99% of the posts."

I need more theme and a less random aura on Elvenpath.
I need a purpose for blogging.

So.
I found a purpose some purposes for blogging...

Art,
Music, and
Literature.

I have always been an artsy, and those three topics I think will help make this blog more themed!
So if you'll excuse me, I'm going off to re-design my blog to a more artsy theme.
Au revoir!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! You've been stalking me on Youtube, eh?
    LOL.
    glad you liked my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I haven't been exactly stalking, but I keep seeing very Guy-obsessive comments under Robin Hood Episodes... I wonder who that could be? ;)

    ReplyDelete