Jan 5, 2011

After reading Brian Jaques' 'Rakkety Tam' AND 'The Long Patrol'....

I want a sword. (Or a lightsaber(!)) But mostly, I want a sword.
Perhaps a two-handed Scottish claymore.
Or maybe a rapier, or, or a sabre.
Ah, or, a blue hand-and-half like Eragon's.
Maybe, more what I need it an authentic Gaelic dirk!
Hmmmm..... or a Scottish Basket-Hilted Broadsword!

Have you yet noticed that I like Scottish weapons?? I might as well give up on a sword though, unless I want an authentic plastic sword made all the way across the world in China.... Hmmm.........

;)
Merry Wednesday to all and to all a good afternoon!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, I want a lightsaber too...And good job liking Scottish weapons! (My ancestry is mostly Scottish.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! My great-Grandmother came strait from Scotland!
    I have a pure european background...

    half Finnish...
    one eighteenth Swedish...
    a third British...
    a somthingth Welsh...
    a twelth Irish...
    AND, an eighth Scottish!

    Oh yeah, and one whole Canadian ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rakkety Rakkety Raketty Tam, the drums are beatin' braw.
    Rakkety Rakkety Rakkety Tam, are ye marchin' off tae war?

    HAHAHA I love that book
    !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random much Shadow! XD I hope you're not up to something with your sudden interest in dangerous weapons. O__o Hahahahahaaha just kidding. ;)


    -Golden-

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Gwenea
    I know eh? It has to be my favorite Redwall book, closly followed by The Taggerung and Lord Brocktree.

    A warrior from the borders came
    a bucker o'er his shoulder,
    a claymore swingin' at his side,
    there's no' a beast whose bolder!


    @ Golden
    LOL
    Oh, of course not!
    (evil laugh....)
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Taggerung is DEFINITELY my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I am:

    1/2 Scottish
    1/6 Irish
    1/6 Welsh
    1/6 Other (English, German, French, Lithuanian)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I HEART THE REDWALL SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete